LT Plus v1 9 flashing and updating to new dashboard question

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
Bobbarooskie
Squire
Squire

LT Plus v1 9 flashing and updating to new dashboard question

Post by Bobbarooskie »

Hello all,
So LT 1.9 is out. I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. If I update my liteon to 1.9 then I can connect to LIVE and accept the new dashboard :? ?

Also my brother n laws 360 was flashed and he accidentally took the dash update and lost the ability to play backups. I have his key backed up. Can I reflash it with lt 1.9? Or is he "bad word"?

Thanks again! :)
Bobbarooskie
Squire
Squire

how to reflash to stock? and which to use?

Post by Bobbarooskie »

Ack, I guess I need to flash back to stock firmware then update to new dash then reflash to LT1.9.

I have the original key but am not sure how to reflash back to stock. The LT 1.9 firmware pack comes with a original firmware folder
orig-74850C-1a000
orig-74850C-1b000
orig-74850C-1c000
orig-74850C-1e000
but I'm not sure which version to use
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Re: LT Plus v1 9 flashing and updating to new dashboard ques

Post by gazzer »

i can answer your question about your brothers updated drive you can use the keys you have for it put the dummy bin in source in new 1.84 jungle flasher and the new lt 1.9 in target and click spoof to target then flash as normal just done mine but i use iprep to write the firmware just use j.f to create the cfw but you can use j.f write
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: LT Plus v1 9 flashing and updating to new dashboard ques

Post by commando_lee »

gazzer wrote:i can answer your question about your brothers updated drive you can use the keys you have for it put the dummy bin in source in new 1.84 jungle flasher and the new lt 1.9 in target and click spoof to target then flash as normal just done mine but i use iprep to write the firmware just use j.f to create the cfw but you can use j.f write
Just as gazzer has said the best thing you done was back the key up..
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
ebtank
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: how to reflash to stock? and which to use?

Post by ebtank »

Bobbarooskie wrote:Ack, I guess I need to flash back to stock firmware then update to new dash then reflash to LT1.9.

I have the original key but am not sure how to reflash back to stock. The LT 1.9 firmware pack comes with a original firmware folder
orig-74850C-1a000
orig-74850C-1b000
orig-74850C-1c000
orig-74850C-1e000
but I'm not sure which version to use
Yes you are right flash back to stock before update but those stock firmwares are for going back to stock after new dash update.....download the ixtream-LT_Plus_Firmware_pack and use orig .bin from that.....
ebtank

Re: how to reflash to stock? and which to use?

Post by ebtank »

ebtank wrote:[Yes you are right flash back to stock before update but those stock firmwares are for going back to stock after new dash update.....download the ixtream-LT_Plus_Firmware_pack and use orig .bin from that.....
I stand corrected....I came across this post on another fourm.......Since Dummy will not show this data and you wonder where the hell will the key go?

Well, you may simply just choose any, cause any will work, but if you open your Lite_CFW.bin that you
used for flashing your console, you will see above your key area this info, than you may choose the one equivalent to where it's currently flashed at....but I myself did use the orig.bin from the lt+ firmware pack

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”