Bricked BenQ

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
harmless
Peasant
Peasant

Bricked BenQ

Post by harmless »

Hi Guys,

can you help or have i completely screwed screwed it?

was updating to the 1.9 fw all was going well untill i clicked write and during the erase the dam xbox turned off, i was using jungle flasher, now everytime i load it it crashed the pc untill i unplug the drive.:(

any idea on how to recover? ive got a very old original iprep but unable to get that to work as it was done on differnet hardware.
any ideas on the jungleflasher crashing etc and how i can make it see the drive enough to write an older version to then reflash?
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Bricked BenQ

Post by gazzer »

ok if you have your original keys then open up the latest j.f put your dummy bin in source and the lt 1.9 in target then click spoof to target and save the file on your desk top now go to downloads on this site and download iprep 10.7 theres plenty of info on here how to get this program up and running if you can get iprep running then your almost there the file you saved on the desk top will need changing from lite_cfw just assuming it is a liteon to the file name that the iprep program will recognise put that file in the backup folder of iprep that file should be in 2 folders call the first folder 1234567 and second folder 12345 put the file you made on the desktop with jf in folder 12345 then drag that folder into 1234567 folder drag that into ipreps back up folder now boot into dos on the iprep usb stick once its opened up go through procedure if its liteon or whatever drive lets say L74 1234567 12345 W just make sure you put the w at the end it will write the cfw file you put in the backup folder in iprep just follow instructions and your drive will be back to life and flashed
Last edited by gazzer on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Post by gazzer »

just seen its a benq so i think the file will have to be changed to bencfw
harmless
Peasant
Peasant

Post by harmless »

cheers for the fast reply i will give it a tray later and let you know the outcome :)
harmless
Peasant
Peasant

Post by harmless »

gazzer wrote:ok if you have your original keys then open up the latest j.f put your dummy bin in source and the lt 1.9 in target then click spoof to target and save the file on your desk top now go to downloads on this site and download iprep 10.7 theres plenty of info on here how to get this program up and running if you can get iprep running then your almost there the file you saved on the desk top will need changing from lite_cfw just assuming it is a liteon to the file name that the iprep program will recognise put that file in the backup folder of iprep that file should be in 2 folders call the first folder 1234567 and second folder 12345 put the file you made on the desktop with jf in folder 12345 then drag that folder into 1234567 folder drag that into ipreps back up folder now boot into dos on the iprep usb stick once its opened up go through procedure if its liteon or whatever drive lets say L74 1234567 12345 W just make sure you put the w at the and it will write the cfw file you put in the backup folder in iprep just follow instructions and your drive will be back to life and flashed

Thankyou so much for your help.. ive got my xbox back reading discs and have now flashed with the 1.9 using jungle whoop thankyou again!!
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Post by gazzer »

no problem glad it all worked out

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”