xbox live

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
taeckery
Peasant
Peasant

xbox live

Post by taeckery »

How do i set up live with internet connection sharing through my ? I have 360 and xbox live. I set up iternet connection sharing through my laptop to play xbox live and it worked for about a week, that is, until i went to columbus and brought my xobx 360 and laptop with me. To use the internet at my hotel i had to change alot of settings on my laptop, similar to setting up a vpn. When i returned to my home, i hooked up xbox 360 to my laptop how i had had it before, my xbox live wouldn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this? Step-by-step answers wpuld help. And i use wireless internet on my laptop and cannot hook my 360 directly to the modem because it is about 150 feet away.
Last edited by taeckery on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ebtank
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: xbox live

Post by ebtank »

First what OS are u running?.....mac, windows if windows just go to windows media player under the organize tab click manage libraries the select what your wanting to share and make sure your correct locations are chosen....whatever windows media player knows your xbox can access...if your on mac ?????? cant help ya never even used one

Return to “General information”