Latest Xbox 360 Update

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
carlos
Bandit
Bandit

Latest Xbox 360 Update

Post by carlos »

If I accept the latest Xbox 360 update, which puts the original firmware back on the xbox dvd drive, will I be able to flash the drive again or does it totally lock/stop the dvd drive from being flashed again?

Thanks
pink
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Latest Xbox 360 Update

Post by pink »

carlos
Bandit
Bandit

Post by carlos »

If I unflash a BANNED console and take the update and flash Ixtreme LT back on the dvd drive using Iprep, will I be able to play all backups - including Ap25 games???

Thanks
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Post by gazzer »

you will be able to play all backups except the ap25 no ap25 will work after update until we get a new firmware no eta on that. make sure you have a back up of your keys from the last firmware flash. because once you have taken the update you will not be able to extract the key information from your drive at this time. this is being worked on
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

carlos wrote:If I accept the latest Xbox 360 update, which puts the original firmware back on the xbox dvd drive, will I be able to flash the drive again or does it totally lock/stop the dvd drive from being flashed again?

Thanks
It is strongly advised not to take this update as off yet!!!! And what Gazzer has said is correct
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
sa91899
Squire
Squire

Post by sa91899 »

Hmmmm....

What is the revision number of this dash update, please?

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”