ABGX360 about new iXtreme v1.91 FW and AP2.6

Have a read and let us know what you think.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

5-08-11

Important note that bears repeating about iXtreme LT+ v1.91 (and this probably applies to any subsequent firmware as long as additional random AP25 challenges [nicknamed "AP26"] are being used):

"Due to the new AP26 random challenges the safety freeze for unknown or bad AP25 data is no longer supported. Please ensure your AP25 data is correct for the dashboard version you are using."

This means that (for consoles which do AP25 checks [see the AP25 FAQ for info]):

1. AP25 backups (see the list of AP25 games) that are not patched with AP25 replay data will fail the normal AP25 challenges outright. (The normal AP25 challenges from the DAE table are still being performed along with the new random "AP26" challenges.)
2. AP25 backups that are patched with old/incomplete/bogus AP25 replay data will fail the normal AP25 challenges outright.
3. AP25 backups that are patched with current AP25 replay data will fail the normal AP25 challenges outright when the DAE table is updated again. So far the DAE table has only been updated through system (dashboard) updates but it could possibly be updated by other means.

Any of these failures will probably flag your console for a ban in the next banwave. As always you should be very wary of system updates and carefully follow the news.

=======================
=======================

Once again guys let me say,this site does not support playing a modded console on live.
This is not because I give a crap about M$ but rather i'm thinking of your console and you.
There is just to many things that can get you banned and a modded unbanned console is just to valuable right now.
If/when we can come up with a beginner friendly way to flash the new console this may change
but until then we recommend a 2 console setup.
The first one left stock for live
and
The 2nd console modded for playing backups

You can have a look at my latest video guide to get a understanding of just how i was feeling about M$
have a look Here
I'm not as mad now .I have calmed down some ;)
damn I was mad
I just wanted to see the pictures of my daughter.
no,now that i think about it i'm just as mad now as I was then
:evil: :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “Front Page News”