London Riots

Have a read and let us know what you think.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

London Riots

Post by CoFree »

"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: London Riots

Post by commando_lee »

Some off the riots thats been going on i could see from my front garden as we live on a hill that over looks the center. These are carried out by mindless stupid thugs. They have now spreaded all over our other cities now been happening since Saturday. Not good
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

damn man
that was the first i had heard about it.
keep you and yours safe
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

We have all met up in our street and between us are taking it inturns standing on the end off our road keeping eye out. I doubt it will come up our end but you never know last night near me 3 men was killed by an idiot running them over 2 off the dead guys were brothers looking after there shop
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

Full manner to this brave lady..

And these people are sick good thing is tho the police knows who 1 off them are. This guy was clearly hurt and they do that to him.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I havent been keeping up on current events lately but from what I've heard weren't the riots started because of a man being shot while wielding a toy gun?

Seems to me like a bunch of mindless thugs like you said lee, just looking for something to do... I feel for you over there man, we had the vancouver riots over here and my entire family lives in vancouver. Infact I'll be headed over there on friday.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by commando_lee »

I agree with you haggard they are using the shooting as an excuse i mean how is any off this helping the guy who was killed family? They are first class idiots who proberly dont work and claim state benefits.
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

its madness how its all broke out accross the country, i live in newport in wales, the riots are in bristol too, thats just accross the bridge from me, they could possibly be coming my way, i hope not :( apparently the sister or girlfriend (not too sure) of the man who got shot come out and said the riots are nothing to do with the guy getting shot, people are just using that as an excuse, its clearly because everyone has built up anger over the past few years because of the goverment doing a shitty job in the contry and now people are 'protesting' in their own way, not a very good way if you ask me, too many youths are involved with this and most of them dont realise they will get caught, simple as that.
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)

Return to “Front Page News”