proper "chipping"of 360S

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
jay
Bandit
Bandit

proper "chipping"of 360S

Post by jay »

HI just a question.I used to flash my own 360,but now it is going over my head a bit so i let a local lad do it and pay for the service.
He has sent an email to all his customers that says-"i will be hacking 360s in 2 weeks.No not for blank disc copies!this is proper chipping.emulators,hard drives loaded with hundreds of games,free dlc and xbla"
I have had a look on google for some clarity to see if this is the start of chipping slims but if i'm right its more like jtagging it isn't it?
I spoofed my drive on my fat 360 so now i don't go on live and have let my live account run out.what i used live for was the odd bit of online play but mostly when u watch a avi file film on 360 u have to be signed in to get it to play.
If this new slim can be hacked and go on live i might get one.can someone fill me in. thanks J
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: proper "chipping"of 360S

Post by louisM92 »

he might be talking about this new usb device thats coming out that lets you run your backups off it, im not sure about emulators and stuff like that, i havent read much into it
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Re: proper "chipping"of 360S

Post by xtremeflasher »

there is a new hack for all kernel versions of the 360 phat and 360 slims. team xecuter is developing a chip that will allow the console to work as a jtag. basically allow you to play emulators, games from the hard drive, etc. i think its called the reset glitch hack (google it). it appears to be legit.

Return to “General information”