New game for xbox update problem!!!!

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
streamer
Peasant
Peasant

New game for xbox update problem!!!!

Post by streamer »

Hi!!
I put the new rugby league game in my xbox and did an update with out asking then shut down and started to update then failed to update giving a code ending in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-0f00-c000-0034.
I have upgraded firmware to 1.91 the drive is a 74850c drive run the disk nothing happens.....also tried update on usb nothing happend same screen.
So i decided to put stock back on and run usb update same happens same screen with error code!!!!

Please help because my little boy is doing my head in!!!
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: New game for xbox update problem!!!!

Post by louisM92 »

i had someone come to me earlier with the EXACT same problem, it can be resolved easily if you follow my steps :)

1. make sure you have the latest dash on your pendrive ready to complete the update

2. flash your drive back to stock firmware

NOTE: the stock firmware for all fat liteon drives is now called ''orig-02510C-1c000'', you will have to manually load it in jungle flasher to flash it to your drive

NOTE 2: if you cant find this stock firmware in your firmware folder located in jungle flasher then download the latest firmware pack which contains both stock and custom firmware for all drives, it will definately be there, google it to find the pack.

3. pop the drive back in your console (after flashing back to stock of course) and also plug in your usb stick with the dash update on

4. turn on the console, it will restart then your done with the update!

5. now flash your drive with LT+ firmware called ''LTPlus-025v1.91''

6. put your drive back in the xbox, test a game, jump for joy, YOUR DONE :)
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
streamer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by streamer »

louis09 wrote:i had someone come to me earlier with the EXACT same problem, it can be resolved easily if you follow my steps :)

1. make sure you have the latest dash on your pendrive ready to complete the update

2. flash your drive back to stock firmware

NOTE: the stock firmware for all fat liteon drives is now called ''orig-02510C-1c000'', you will have to manually load it in jungle flasher to flash it to your drive

NOTE 2: if you cant find this stock firmware in your firmware folder located in jungle flasher then download the latest firmware pack which contains both stock and custom firmware for all drives, it will definately be there, google it to find the pack.

3. pop the drive back in your console (after flashing back to stock of course) and also plug in your usb stick with the dash update on

4. turn on the console, it will restart then your done with the update!

5. now flash your drive with LT+ firmware called ''LTPlus-025v1.91''

6. put your drive back in the xbox, test a game, jump for joy, YOUR DONE :)

Thanks for your reply!!!!
I have done all this exactly what you have said before you had replied as i have found out people are having the same problem everywhere with the same game.... I can confirm my finding putting the drive back to stock has worked in some cases but in some has not. Before you put the drive back to stock you get error code ending in 0034 meaning firmware has been tampered!!! Retuning firmware back to stock you get error code 0013 meaning update required, but when i try to update via usb or the original game not copy it resorts back to error code 0034 tampered and is locked!!

I know it is too late for me but hope this helps people the game is a new wave 12 game so in order to play follow louis09 guide before you update i think my xbox is locked because it was old firmware so it flagged it on the update but if any one can help please reply...

Also tried to upgrade to 1.91 and run game and usb it still doesn't work which i have found people say does but i would not do this stick to the guide!
Thanks to louis09......
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

wow! funny how i wrote a mini tut and i was the one who learned something new :D thanks mate! and no problem :)

one last thing though, is the drive in the console the original drive that was in it? if not then that could be the only other problem i would think
Flashing in the UK
streamer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by streamer »

louis09 wrote:wow! funny how i wrote a mini tut and i was the one who learned something new :D thanks mate! and no problem :)

one last thing though, is the drive in the console the original drive that was in it? if not then that could be the only other problem i would think

Yes it is original drive!!! Contacted xbox explained the problem said needs to go for repair but said if they see signs of tampering then they will not fix it, so i asked how much to fix it 64+ tax lol..... think i will sell it on ebay for parts and get a new one for around the same price of fixing!!!!
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by louisM92 »

seems like thats your only option :)
Flashing in the UK
buftyboy
Squire
Squire

Post by buftyboy »

I had the exact same problem with that game. Update locked up and I thought I was stuffed.If you have a spare HDD, take the original out and replace it with the spare,take update off game then put in your original HDD. It will update again but this time it will take the update.Well it worked for me and it looks like you have nothing to lose by trying it.Then you can flash to 1.9.The Bodycount backup will ask the same but the 1.9 F/W will take it.Dash updates to 13599.I really hope this helps you out
streamer
Peasant
Peasant

Post by streamer »

buftyboy wrote:I had the exact same problem with that game. Update locked up and I thought I was stuffed.If you have a spare HDD, take the original out and replace it with the spare,take update off game then put in your original HDD. It will update again but this time it will take the update.Well it worked for me and it looks like you have nothing to lose by trying it.Then you can flash to 1.9.The Bodycount backup will ask the same but the 1.9 F/W will take it.Dash updates to 13599.I really hope this helps you out
Hi Buftyboy!!! Never thought of that, will post back if it works....

Return to “Beginners”