update from game stopped....

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
wackey
Merry Men
Merry Men

update from game stopped....

Post by wackey »

hi there...
A buddy took his xbox to me and he said he put a new game in and it started to update and stop,,now when i turn on the xbox,,i get error..with a long error code.something like this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-0f00-c000-0013..i did all of the instructions down below...i put it to stock,,tried to do the new M$ update, wont load...please anyone

C/P:::

1. make sure you have the latest dash on your pendrive ready to complete the update

2. flash your drive back to stock firmware

NOTE: the stock firmware for all fat liteon drives is now called ''orig-02510C-1c000'', you will have to manually load it in jungle flasher to flash it to your drive

NOTE 2: if you cant find this stock firmware in your firmware folder located in jungle flasher then download the latest firmware pack which contains both stock and custom firmware for all drives, it will definately be there, google it to find the pack.

3. pop the drive back in your console (after flashing back to stock of course) and also plug in your usb stick with the dash update on

4. turn on the console, it will restart then your done with the update!

5. now flash your drive with LT+ firmware called ''LTPlus-025v1.91''

6. put your drive back in the xbox, test a game, jump for joy, YOUR DONE
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: update from game stopped....

Post by moonknight »

Finish the update via usb... download here, http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/ ... em-updates then put on usb drive, connect usb drive to xbox, then boot and update
wackey
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by wackey »

moonknight wrote:Finish the update via usb... download here, http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/ ... em-updates then put on usb drive, connect usb drive to xbox, then boot and update

did that nothing,,,going to rent the orginal game and try that...
davewill
Squire
Squire

Post by davewill »

Hi Bandit

Same thing happened to me yesterday.I thought it was my dvd rom & flashed lt onto a new hitachi.Also did the usb stick.With no luck.If you find a fix can you post back,will do the same

Thanks davewill
hitman2
Peasant
Peasant

Post by hitman2 »

heres what i did and it work after the failer of the game update. flashed my drive with the lt 1.91 then put it all together then i took the same disk that was a copy and it finished the update and now its working perfect no problems since.
wackey
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by wackey »

hitman2 wrote:heres what i did and it work after the failer of the game update. flashed my drive with the lt 1.91 then put it all together then i took the same disk that was a copy and it finished the update and now its working perfect no problems since.

Did that too..works perfect...

Return to “Beginners”