Problem : Backups arent running!

For questions with backing up your games!
massiveman
Squire
Squire

Problem : Backups arent running!

Post by massiveman »

hi guys i have a benq drive that is spoofed to a lite-on i have just flashed my drive to 1.91 , but didnt restock to original fw and then update it , my console is banned and my dashboard is 2.0.12625.0 , i have tried deus ex and my box dont play it what can i do now ?

Also I am playing Portal 2 and it plays perfectly , mortal kombat and deus ex arent running i dont know why , the disc itself has patterns that portal 2 or any other backup doesnt have. I am using Imgburn like i always did, but now it appears that it is writting different patterns in the disc itself.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Problem : Backups arent running!

Post by CoFree »

as long as portal 2 is a backup
then they should work

it should not look any different on the burn side of the disc
try a different burner
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
massiveman
Squire
Squire

Post by massiveman »

massiveman wrote:hi guys i have a benq drive that is spoofed to a lite-on i have just flashed my drive to 1.91 , but didnt restock to original fw and then update it , my console is banned and my dashboard is 2.0.12625.0 , i have tried deus ex and my box dont play it what can i do now ?

Also I am playing Portal 2 and it plays perfectly , mortal kombat and deus ex arent running i dont know why , the disc itself has patterns that portal 2 or any other backup doesnt have. I am using Imgburn like i always did, but now it appears that it is writting different patterns in the disc itself.
yeah i know its so trange(portal2 is backup) , i will try now a different software burner , after that if it doesnt work i will try to burn with another burner
massiveman
Squire
Squire

Post by massiveman »

already tried with a different software i'm going to try with different then update it to the last fw. any suggestions im up.
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

Yes your problem may be that you are not on dash 2.0.13599.0. I have not got a chance to play this game yet but I know it is released not long ago . I would first start off with updating to the latest dash 2.0.13599.0 . Make sure to first return the drive to stock first or you can run into a failed update.
massiveman
Squire
Squire

Post by massiveman »

yamackbuddy4 wrote:Yes your problem may be that you are not on dash 2.0.13599.0. I have not got a chance to play this game yet but I know it is released not long ago . I would first start off with updating to the latest dash 2.0.13599.0 . Make sure to first return the drive to stock first or you can run into a failed update.
yeah i will do that tomorrow but i think that the problem is from my burner those marks on the discs are not from an ok burn , but imgburn and clonecd dont give any errors its strange , portal 2 and ac brotherhood are okay , im going to update to the new dash 2morrow and then reflash to 1.91+ , i will post feedback then.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

make sure before you reburn
that you run the iso in abgx360
and let it fix (auto fix level 3) them if need be
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
massiveman
Squire
Squire

Post by massiveman »

CoFree wrote:make sure before you reburn
that you run the iso in abgx360
and let it fix (auto fix level 3) them if need be
Yeah cofree , i always do that all my isos are always checked through abgx then burn.Tonight i will post more update on this matter .

Return to “Game Backups”