Flashing Nand to a Second Unit

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Flashing Nand to a Second Unit

Post by Fresh101 »

Hello Everyone, can I get a nand backup from one console and the drive from the same unit, and flash the nand that I obtained to another console? Would it also function normal like the first unit? Please let me know, thanks.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Flashing Nand to a Second Unit

Post by CoFree »

man
you are killing me
i just read this same thing somewhere :? :D

im not 100% sure i follow you :?
if you are talking about taking a nand from one console and flashing it in a different console because the one console has a working dvd drive
then no
you cant do that
there is a signature on most of the code in the console.
when that signature is broke then the hypervisor will not let the console do anything

man
im not the best at this stuff
i could be wrong about some (or all :D ) of it.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Post by xtremeflasher »

The Nand is specific to the console that came from. The Keys in the Nand are specific to the fuse set thus can only be used in the mobo that it came from. What is the purpose of your question?
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Fresh101 »

xtremeflasher wrote:The Nand is specific to the console that came from. The Keys in the Nand are specific to the fuse set thus can only be used in the mobo that it came from. What is the purpose of your question?
The purpose of the question, is because i have a box that was missing the drive, I got a nand backup of it but I can't or dont know how to get the drive key to match it with a drive. Now i was thinking of getting a good working box and getting the drive and nand of it and flashing it creating a clone, but to what CoFree was saying it make since.
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Post by xtremeflasher »

there are 2 ways to get the drive key from the NAND. the first thing you need to do is look to see what dash version you have. If it is 7371 or lower then you can get it from your NAND. You will need to dump the NAND multiple times to make sure that you have a complete NAND. then you would need to flash the NAND with a program called XELL or XELLOUS. this is the process for doing a Jtag but is a good way to get the dvd key.
If you dont have a dash version that is compatible with this, There are some new hardware chips that can grab the key for you.

Here's one that I found online..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JAA-ID_ ... e=youtu.be

Hope this helps....

Return to “General information”