Arkham City

For questions with backing up your games!
jarettjay
Squire
Squire

Arkham City

Post by jarettjay »

Having a problem burning this and it working. Just wondering what's wrong. I have iXtreme 1.35 or 1.34(the latest as of 6 months+ ago) and was wondering why it won't burn. I am burning with img burn and my 360 does not read the disc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Arkham City

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

You need to be on LT 2.0 6+ months is way before XDG3 and even before AP 2.5/2.6

Also since arkham city isnt out yet you've probably downloaded it since its been floating around torrent websites for like 4 or 5 days now. Anyhow piracy is not supported by us, but let me say this, I wouldnt play that game on a console that will ever see live.
jarettjay
Squire
Squire

Post by jarettjay »

HaGGardSmurf wrote:You need to be on LT 2.0 6+ months is way before XDG3 and even before AP 2.5/2.6

Also since arkham city isnt out yet you've probably downloaded it since its been floating around torrent websites for like 4 or 5 days now. Anyhow piracy is not supported by us, but let me say this, I wouldnt play that game on a console that will ever see live.

Actually more importantly, that was my main point for question. I have a few XDG3 games on backup and am having a hard time running them on my version of iXtreme.

I have downloaded the latest Jungle Flasher 1.089 beta off your site as well as the latest ixtreme package. I have the [PLDS DG-16D2S 7485] drive, i think that's the right name for it, it's a Lite-On, and would like to do the upgrade. I know how to connect the 360 to my pc by taking it apart, but when I open up Jungle flasher, what are the necessary steps I should take to load the new firmware file and patch my current firmware with the new one?

Thanks
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Check out the tutorial section. There's over 100 tutorials on different flashing techniques and drives.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
jarettjay
Squire
Squire

Post by jarettjay »

technoe wrote:Check out the tutorial section. There's over 100 tutorials on different flashing techniques and drives.
Do you have a link to the one that contains my drive?

Thanks
g_kinz
Squire
Squire

Post by g_kinz »

yeah you should not be on a ixtream FW you need to be on LT+2.0 i extream fw it way outdated!
jarettjay
Squire
Squire

Post by jarettjay »

g_kinz wrote:yeah you should not be on a ixtream FW you need to be on LT+2.0 i extream fw it way outdated!
\have u upgraded ur liteon drive with the latest firmware?
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

if you want to play xdg3 games
you have to update to the latest v2.0 firmware
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
mcw1965
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by mcw1965 »

I have a lite-on updated to the latest dash 13599 and LT2.0 firmware, and everything works just fine.

Return to “Game Backups”