iXtreme LT 3.0 is coming "No ETA"

Have a read and let us know what you think.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

iXtreme LT 3.0 is coming "No ETA"

Post by CoFree »

iXtreme LT 3.0 is coming – DAE/AP25 Gets The Silver Bullet!

We just had a development meeting with C4E and he dropped a bombshell. Thanks to the recent silent DAE update he has been able to discover how to hit DAE/AP25 with the “Silver Bullet” and has developed iXtreme LT 3.0 which defeats DAE/AP2.5 reliance COMPLETELY.

A new FW and a new version of XBC will be released to get you up and running again in no time.

We can also confirm that C4E has finished the Hitachi LT 2.0 fw (not affected by DAE/AP25) and will be releasing that as soon as its gone through final testing.

More details from c4eva

Although it’s early stages, c4eva has successfully completed several tests which validate this new method and classified his solution as the “silver bullet” for AP2.5. Rather than using captured challenge results each time the dae.bin changes, the new method builds a complete set of profile data for each disc and works for all AP2.5 challenges, regardless of how the dae.bin is changed. As a result, the format of backup ISOs will be changing as the AP25 replay sector will no longer be included and the profile data will instead take its place. Though c4eva noted that it will take some development time as it’s not a quick fix, both he and the team will now be putting their full efforts behind bringing this solution to life in the form of new versions of iXtreme LT+, Xbox Backup Creator, and abgx360.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: iXtreme LT 3.0 is coming "No ETA"

Post by dalecheesy »

These guys are genius'. I'm going to wear an "I HEART C4E" badge all day :)
BREAKFAST4
Peasant
Peasant

Post by BREAKFAST4 »

Great news as always. I am buying a slim on black friday to replace the one they just flagged. m$ should throw in the towel.
gazzer
Bandit
Bandit

Post by gazzer »

C4EVA and is team are the best. Just fantastic news. keep the faith LT.3.0 WITH A SILVER BULLET
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

dalecheesy wrote:These guys are genius'. I'm going to wear an "I HEART C4E" badge all day :)

yeah i bet it will be a badge, or have you lost your pants now?
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
flava5683
Peasant
Peasant

Post by flava5683 »

Great news but what do you guys think: Is it okay for me to let the shop flash my box after Christmas or should I wait? okay there is no ETA but c4e is normally pretty fast imho. Mh I don't know if i should do it now because it costs me 25€ each time I have to flash the console.
I still have the LT+1.1 with the "no ap2.5 kinect dashboard" method.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

Hello chaps, how is it all going!! nice little update on the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 to be released after December 6 had little read on the c4eva speaks. Not long now and the man who can will once again tidy up M$ little mess they make every now and again. ;)
flava5683
Peasant
Peasant

Post by flava5683 »

Awesome man! Thanks for the info!

Return to “Front Page News”