flashing a lite on drive

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
yginesta
Bandit
Bandit

flashing a lite on drive

Post by yginesta »

I have a 93450c drive that I flashed a long time ago. I have been away from the flashing scene for a while. When I did flash the drive I installed the executer LT switch 1.5. I sold the PC that I used to use to flash the games on along with all my flashing stuff.

What would I need in order to flash this drive with the latest firmware. I have to check my PC now to see if the Sata chipset is compatible. With the switch do i need the vampire probe?

Thanks in advance,
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: flashing a lite on drive

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

yginesta wrote:I have a 93450c drive that I flashed a long time ago. I have been away from the flashing scene for a while. When I did flash the drive I installed the executer LT switch 1.5. I sold the PC that I used to use to flash the games on along with all my flashing stuff.

What would I need in order to flash this drive with the latest firmware. I have to check my PC now to see if the Sata chipset is compatible. With the switch do i need the vampire probe?

Thanks in advance,
Lt switch is just another way of using a probe/mra method. No need for a vampire or any probe at all. You will need a compatible sata chipset and a way to power the drive. Easy peasy. Basically the same method you used the first go round.

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”