Iprep 101 v006.2 Beta HELP

Post Iprep 101 things here.
stevieboy2k
Peasant
Peasant

Iprep 101 v006.2 Beta HELP

Post by stevieboy2k »

Hi ive just tried to update my firmware with Iprep 101 v006.2 Beta and got to the point where you
have to select which drive your 360 is on, and the mkflash program hangs after ive selected the drive
and powered the drive back up. If i press escape i get the following message

status=00, should be 70
Err User break

Not really sure what i can do as i cant justify paying someone £50.00 to flash the drive for
me when ive got this far

Any help would be appreciated :idea:
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Iprep 101 v006.2 Beta HELP

Post by sadalius »

ok, give us a little idea as to what your working with. I take it that you have a samsung drive since your using mtkflash, but is it an ms-28 or ms-25? What sata card are you using, onboard or a card, and what chipset is it? How long are you waiting when you first turn the drive off, pressing the option for the sata port and then turning it back on?
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
stevieboy2k
Peasant
Peasant

Post by stevieboy2k »

sadalius wrote:ok, give us a little idea as to what your working with. I take it that you have a samsung drive since your using mtkflash, but is it an ms-28 or ms-25? What sata card are you using, onboard or a card, and what chipset is it? How long are you waiting when you first turn the drive off, pressing the option for the sata port and then turning it back on?
Yeah its a samsung drive its a ms-25... chipset im not sure but when i run iprep it says
""MTKFlash and DosFlash Compatible" also underneath that it says "ATI 4379 Serial ATA Controller" the turning on bit i dont really understand as in the tutorials its abit vague as im not sure what to do, I let it find the xtreme primary master then power of the xbox fully then wait 10-15 seconds then power back on the console but nothing seems to happen :cry:
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

well man you can keep trying different ports to get it to dump.

i would tell you to get this pci sata card.it will make things easier
http://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Sata controllers with the ATI chipsets are not compatible with the Samsung or Benq drives. I would take CoFree's advice on the addon card that he linked too with to VIA chipset.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
stevieboy2k
Peasant
Peasant

Post by stevieboy2k »

:D Thanks for the fast response will have to save me pennies, ebay here i come
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Man, they are like $12.00 usd brand new! How much cheaper do you expect to get it? :D
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND

Return to “IPreP”