leaf network

A place to hang out with the other members of Robinhoods Playground.com
Got a joke or a story let us hear it.
twi5t3d
Bandit
Bandit

leaf network

Post by twi5t3d »

is anyone familiaR with leaf network and how to use it curious since me and my son is got to banned boxes did a little reading on it but cant seem to figure it out :twisted:
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: leaf network

Post by rkd2398 »

I tried it with a friend and could not get it working. I emailed the people who make it and they told me because of the high ping times between me and him it wouldn't work.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I tried it with a buddy of mine who lives like 3 blocks away and we could not see eachother...

I've had nothing but trouble with these lan app's so ive given up.

If you and your son just want to play with each other, you shouldn't really have a problem, but if you want to play online via sys link, you will have trouble. Ive used xlink, and it says there is like 200 people playing 360, but there are never any public arena's. If you do happen to find one, you have to hope and pray their ping is below 31ms.
twi5t3d
Bandit
Bandit

Post by twi5t3d »

thanks for the replies but for sum reason me and thie kids cant link up and play so i dunno what were doing wrong does that get crippled when ur boxes get banned :twisted:
ninjanutta
Squire
Squire

Post by ninjanutta »

are you using the correct system link cable,its not a standard ethernet cable so that could be were your going wrong..i know thatv system link defenitly works on a banned box so just check your setup
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Well ninja he's actually talking about a program that develops a sort of VPN between systems across the internet. I used to run a program way back when but I can't remember what it's called right now. I think it might've been X-link Kai. It worked very well. Of course low pings are always a problem. The 360 is designed to fail the system link at <50ms ping. So having someone close is ideal.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I remember cofree had said something about if your box is banned, you may need to clear your cache before you can sys link.

With xlink, I was unable to even find my xbox, it worked well on the xbox 1, lots of people used to use it.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

you can system link a banned and unbanned console
but
yea you will have to clear the cache first
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “The Forest”