help with installing jungle flasher 1.67

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

help with installing jungle flasher 1.67

Post by tonyuk73 »

having problems with installing portIO32 on vista32 ive flashed before but can not get this portIO 32 to install and also just downloaded the new jungle flasher from xbins 0.1.67.any help please for i need to update my liteon with ixtreme 1.61 for liteon.ive tried to install it through computer managment but just get a error..any help.please, i have installed portIO32 before but for some reason it is not there..it gone.Also when i extract jungle flasher its removing trojan in it (McAfee) any help please for like i have said ive gone through this before and sorted it but previous method not working.need a good guide to follow please.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: help with installing jungle flasher 1.67

Post by tonyuk73 »

sorted it turrned off virus protection in McAfee while before extracting jungle flasher .rar .the question now is why is there such a program like jungle flasher need something as hardcore as turning virus protection off? any answers would be nice thanks.edit.......i did a restart on my pc McAfee then removed the trojan portIO32 works fine when jungle flasher runs. :?
jts1178
Squire
Squire

Post by jts1178 »

http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/d ... hp?id=1065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JF 1.7 has portIO32 no need to install it.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

jts1178 wrote:http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/d ... hp?id=1065
JF 1.7 has portIO32 no need to install it.

thanks man ;)

Return to “Beginners”