Flashing a BenQ with JF 1.66.

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
FoolzRailer
Squire
Squire

Flashing a BenQ with JF 1.66.

Post by FoolzRailer »

Hey hey!

I am currently working on flashing a BenQ drive, using JF1.66, I have followed the PDF that is with Jungleflasher, and have reached the point where I have to load Ixtreme firmware 1.61. It can't auto-load when the question pops up, but that doesn't really matter since i just click Open Target Firmware and find it manually. What's weird is that the Ixtreme firmware drive-key just says "77777777777777777777777777777777". And I'm wondering if that's is a problem or if I can just click the Save to File button ?

Any help is much appreciated :)

And a belated Happy New Year to you all ;)

~ Jens

Edit: All the other info Vendor, Model etc, matches the source (text above).
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Flashing a BenQ with JF 1.66.

Post by commando_lee »

yeah thats right as thats the key in the ixtreme you will need to click spoof to target ""the button inside the red box on the attached pic"" then the key from the top should copy into the box with all the 7777777777
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
FoolzRailer
Squire
Squire

Re: Flashing a BenQ with JF 1.66.

Post by FoolzRailer »

Ah, cheers mate, think I missed that in the tutorial, now it works like a charm :)

Return to “Beginners”