Wave 6? Army Of Two, The 40Th Day..

For questions with backing up your games!
Chhokar
Bandit
Bandit

Wave 6? Army Of Two, The 40Th Day..

Post by Chhokar »

I run Army of Two thru ABGX 360 and it comes up with wave 6. It does not pass as it is a "unknown wave" But the stealth is on the website.. How can i fix this issue. Everything else is green beside the stealth is uncertain.
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Wave 6? Army Of Two, The 40Th Day..

Post by who_be_dat »

If you have a good rip and you a have sammy or benq drive with 1.61 fw its should boot fine. Hitachi 1.51 will work aswell.
You will need boot disc for other drives. What I wanna know is why MS is amping up the security all of a sudden. When 3rd wave came out it lasted about a year, but over the past 3 months there has been 3 new Waves!!! It would be nice if folks took more precautions in playing on live with modded system. Ms must have took notice in the amount of consoles they've rrecently banned and decided to take action.
massiah
Squire
Squire

Post by massiah »

Seems like they are taking a page out of Nintendo's playbook and changing the data layout on popular or, in this case, major licensee's games.

Way to go... Microsoft.

Additionally, this may give creedence to the fact that properly stealthed games are the way to go when you run backups.
Chhokar
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Chhokar »

Yeah i know about all that.. Just Abgx and the Stealth.. It will boot fine, ix 1.61 is out for all drives now by the way.. just unsure what to do about the stealth?
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

I always wait for verification and always have steath backups. It would help to have two units one stock for live and one modded for offline backups. I myself never play on live with modded console. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

Well you should know that abgx360 hasn't updated for wave 5 or wave 6. So it is a unknown video partition and abgx360 will not verify stealth.
Chhokar
Bandit
Bandit

WAVE 6 HELP!!!

Post by Chhokar »

Abgx now supports wave 4/5/6. ive downloaded them files, put them in stealth file. and still no joy. PLEASE help me. Trying it with fifa world cup 2010 (Pal)
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Well if you've ripped the game yourself and its all green but the stealth is uncertain, its safe.

Return to “Game Backups”