problems benq

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
demon123
Peasant
Peasant

problems benq

Post by demon123 »

ok so i have 2 xboxs and 2 benq drives

so xbox1 is fine but i flashed it like 3 years ago expecting to play burnt games but i didnt and i have no idea what firemware is on it

so dvd drive 1 isnt recognized by my computer or iprep so i have no idea how to flash it

xbox2 has e74 1 red light error but the dvd drive works perfect well ne ways i flashed it and it worked but i cant play it with its 360 cause it needs repairs

also xbox 2 im having trouble just turning it on and off ne one know y that would be?

so if i reflash dvd drive 2 with serial from xbox 1 can i just switch the drives?
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: problems benq

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Well yes and no.

You will need the drive key, which will be stored in your OFW if you still have it saved, or your hacked FW, which means if you dont have the OFW, you'll need to dump the drive from xbox 1. So you will need to get your comp to recognize it and dump the FW.

Once you have the FW, you can spoof the key into the other drive, but if your able to get xbox 1's drive to dump, you should be able to flash it, so xbox 2's drive would be useless.
demon123
Peasant
Peasant

Re: problems benq

Post by demon123 »

so do u have ne idea on how to get it to register the thing is when i goto boot options it shows up and says would u like to boot from cd drive but iprep still cant find it i get to the part where it says f65 or something and its suppose to change to d13 or something and it doesnt

btw i have it just hooked up to my xbox and mother board via sata cable so idk it worked with one it should work with the other even if i keep hearing it isnt realy a good idea

Return to “Beginners”