XBLA Games

Only things pertaining to J-Tag
Forum rules
Only post or question about doing J-tag on a 360.
All other post/question will be moved or trashed.
gottuhaveit
Peasant
Peasant

XBLA Games

Post by gottuhaveit »

I looked but did not see any information on this. I only found how to extract iso files to play the games. Anyway I have many xbla files and they look to be formatted as the microsoft 360 hard drive files are and if put in a games folder on my external hard drive they are not recognized and I just wanted to know the best method to use to make these games executable and visible with xex menu. Can you play these games if they are on the 360 hard drive with xex or what exactly do I need to do in order to make the games work with xex menu. Thank you for your input concerning this issue. :?
Last edited by gottuhaveit on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: XBLA Games

Post by sadalius »

First, we don't support downloaded games. But of the XBLA games that I pulled off my old hard drive before it craped out, I use xex menu to load XM360, XM360 indexes the XBLA games that I put on my USB HDD and lets me launch them. I know there are other ways, but that way is easy for me.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
gottuhaveit
Peasant
Peasant

Re: XBLA Games

Post by gottuhaveit »

OOPS!! Sorry about the download part I revised my post to remedy that matter and thank you very much for your help with this. I will check into that software that you mentioned. Thanks again for your help.

Return to “J-Tag”