im confused about wave's

For questions with backing up your games!
snotblob
Peasant
Peasant

im confused about wave's

Post by snotblob »

alright so im going to flash to ixtreme 1.7, i have a liteon v78. i just wanted to know about all this wave stuff and non stealth/ stealth stuff. i would really appreciate a good explaination. :D
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: im confused about wave's

Post by commando_lee »

snotblob wrote:alright so im going to flash to ixtreme 1.7, i have a liteon v78. i just wanted to know about all this wave stuff and non stealth/ stealth stuff. i would really appreciate a good explaination. :D

Well if your going to flash your drive, i would highly recommend flashing it to the latest version of LT. The waves are ms way off adding data to the disk which updates the console. This update can also be done via live.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
snotblob
Peasant
Peasant

Post by snotblob »

well i meant like about ixtreme lt 1.7 and what waves it supports. and how many differant waves their are. and what is non stealth and steal?
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Your on LT, it doesnt care about wave's.

The initial ixtreme's checked the wave, as a security thing, to prevent you from playing a bad backup and being banned. The fact the drive checked for waves was a flag to M$ and thats how the last ban wave was done.

LT does not check wave, just like a true OFW.

Return to “Game Backups”