SHARKOON X-TATIC HEADSET

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
chrislfc
Merry Men
Merry Men

SHARKOON X-TATIC HEADSET

Post by chrislfc »

Hi guys just got Sharkon X-TATIC v3 headset the sound that comes out of them is unreal but when i use the microphone my friend are saying the mic sounds very staticey if any off you have one do you have the same problem
IF CALSBURG MADE LIER'S THEY WOULD PROBABLE NEVER BE AS GOOD AS HICKS AND GILLETT
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: SHARKOON X-TATIC HEADSET

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Is your controller fully charged?

The lower battery on your controller the lower signal quality will be sent to your xbox (audio, and controller)

If your playing a game and when someone talks you hear a loud hum in the background that means their controller is about dead...
chrislfc
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by chrislfc »

no i don't hear any strange sounds it's the people who a in a lobby with say the mic is making strange noises

p.s congratulations HaGGardSmurf
IF CALSBURG MADE LIER'S THEY WOULD PROBABLE NEVER BE AS GOOD AS HICKS AND GILLETT
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Could be a faulty headset.

You can try charge your controller fully, or use a different controller. If you do both and there is still a weird noise in the background its probably the headset itself. You might want to contact customer support or return it to the store you bought it from.

PS, thanks ;) there was a few promotions about 2 or 3 days ago, I was one of them :D

Return to “General information”