Wii News

sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Wii News

Post by sadalius »

Well, I don't know if anyone has heard, but wiinewz.com had a bit of bad luck. Their entire database was emptied somehow. As well as their backup database. I used this site alot as they had pretty recent news that pertained to the wii. They say they are rebuilding the site, but it will be with a new database, which means their forums will be empty. So what site/sites do you guys to get your wii news from?
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Wii News

Post by CoFree »

crap that is bad news.
i guess we will have to look around for a new site with good info :cry:
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I hated to see that happen to. Their main site, psx-scene.com has been around for a while. I think they said six years. Thats along time of collecting information for it to just disappear in my opinion. But, I guess they have the chance to start fresh I suppose.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by MsK »

sadalius wrote:I hated to see that happen to. Their main site, psx-scene.com has been around for a while. I think they said six years. Thats along time of collecting information for it to just disappear in my opinion. But, I guess they have the chance to start fresh I suppose.
what a shame they didn't have a periodic backup schedule - tis an absolute must really ;)

Return to “General information”