ABGX360 (Video partition does not match known data)

For questions with backing up your games!
synthecypher
Peasant
Peasant

ABGX360 (Video partition does not match known data)

Post by synthecypher »

Hi I just acquired a .iso of Red Dead Redemption and decided to run it through ABGX everything was green apart from the following line:

"Video partition does not match known data (could be corrupt or a new wave not seen before)

Stealth status is uncertain
"

Then it says "Starting Verification" I think it patches it because it downloads a .ini file and at the end of it all I get "Verification was successful, Stealth passed."

Does it mean that the problem has been sorted now.

Also when its Stealth patched it means it's undetectable through Xbox LIVE providing the DVD Drives custom firmware is also Stealthed? but there is always the chance you could get caught. If you do get caught what do they do ban your XBL account? banned the console?

Thanks in advance. ;)
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: ABGX360 (Video partition does not match known data)

Post by djshauny1 »

Yes ABGX hasnt been updated to see wave 6 yet

Unless you use thad mod thats been floating around

Can you show us a full txt report of the abgx screen
synthecypher
Peasant
Peasant

Post by synthecypher »

I'm pretty confident the .iso is fine all the CRCs match could you answer my other question please.

Also when its Stealth patched it means it's undetectable through Xbox LIVE providing the DVD Drives custom firmware is also Stealthed? but there is always the chance you could get caught. If you do get caught what do they do ban your XBL account? banned the console?
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

They ban the console as far as I know. Friends of mine were banned in the last wave but it was just the console.
synthecypher
Peasant
Peasant

Post by synthecypher »

What does that prevent you from doing, booting? playing games offline? also is it possible to workaround it.
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

Post by JUVY »

wen you get banned from xbl the only thing tha happen is you can't play online you still can play backed up games...u really never safe on xbl there always tha 1% that you can get banned..

Return to “Game Backups”