Using Xbox Backup Creator to Burn ISOs

For questions with backing up your games!
NeoRio
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Using Xbox Backup Creator to Burn ISOs

Post by NeoRio »

idownloadwarez wrote:whats the difference between aspi and stpi. i think my samsung ts-h943 is stpi. im ripping my game iso from my game disc and its going at 16KB/second is that normal or should i be extremly worried? i read a thread from afterdawn of people complaining that their iso took 1 and 1/2 hours to finish on xbc? they have to be talking about burning the iso to disk right? am i right or is it just that my hard drive speed sucks and thats why its taking so long? omg im desperate to find out.
I'm not sure what the difference between SPTI and ASPI is. My current Kreon drive will only allow me to use SPTI, so that's all I use. I used to use ASPI on another drive...made absolutely no difference.

For ripping speed, I suggest you use 4x, it's a bit slow (40 minutes'ish)...but you know you're getting a good solid rip.

For burning to disc, I use ImbBurn...and it takes about 40 minutes to burn. If it's taking a lot longer than that (set to 2.4x burn time)...then there must be some other issue with your throughput.

Kind Regards

Return to “Game Backups”