unformatting

Post Iprep 101 things here.
mgpilot
Squire
Squire

unformatting

Post by mgpilot »

so can i reformat my flash drive back to how it was, cuz now it wount let me put data on it, nor can i delete the iprep stuff?
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: unformatting

Post by sadalius »

Setting up a usb stick for iprep shouldn't affect it's ability to be used normally. At least the sticks that I've used I was able to read/write data to and from them. Make sure you get a backup of your original dump if you do try to format it.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
mgpilot
Squire
Squire

Post by mgpilot »

do you know of any program that will let me restore the usb stick?
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by MsK »

mgpilot wrote:do you know of any program that will let me restore the usb stick?
you can just do a straight format from windows...

also some sticks come with format software.. usually obtained from the vendors support page but it depends on the stick/manufacturer 2bh.
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

hi this happend to me asswell but i think the usb was done. it wasnt working anymore, and it was a 64mb memory and afterwards it only showed 8mb when tried to format through windows and if i clicked format it would show a massive message but actually it wouldnt even let me open it. i think the usb is dead. but double check with other guys
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

Return to “IPreP”