PS3 USB modchip claims to run "backed-up" games

nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Re: PS3 USB modchip claims to run "backed-up" games

Post by nxdragon »

Cofree that sounds good i will work on a tut as soon as i figure out what is going with the whole backup manager not loading the game that i have backedup. I m just not sure on that part yet. I know it can be done but I just have to figure out how to do it. More research probably. I have been doing a lot on this and it has came to be a good thing. As far as problems i knew there was going to be some along the way.
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Post by nxdragon »

There is going to be another release of the PSGroove that I use today. Later on and once I get my hands on it then I will run the exploit on my ps3 to see if the backup manager is working yet hopefully someone can get it working.
ebtank
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by ebtank »

looks like we have another option on the way from Team Xecuter check this out
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Post by nxdragon »

hey everyone with the ps3 jailbreak going around now i seen a video and wanted to ask you if this is correct information or not. I seen that once you install the backup manager that there is no way to delete the exploit that you have ran on your ps3. Say i want to get online ( havent been on since the firmware came up to donwload which i already bypassed but) can i delete the backup manager and just play online with out being banned or avoid on line at all costs. I was wondering because i seen a video that said that once it is installed to your console there is no way to delete it but i was just wondering if that was true at all. What if you factory restore your ps3 hard drive i mean that will get rid of it right? I was just wondering and i m still waiting for the new PSGroove to come out to night that will allow me to play my backed up games with another disks which was disabled in the first release of PSGroove. I would do it my self but not really sure have to complie the code. I have seen the difference of each file the edited one and also the original and can see where the changes need to be made but if i could just comlie it then i would be able to move on which the PS3 jailbreak and get a tut up for you guys.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i would think you can get it off your ps3 if you needed to
and yes a factory would do it.
i just cant believe it would not.
nxdragon wrote:avoid on line at all costs.
that is just what i would do.
keep in mind man this is so new
there are a lot of people waiting to see what happens to the "other guy"
dont be the other guy
you can do without online for a little while to insure the safety of your console.

that is just my opinion
take it for what you will ;)
ebtank wrote:looks like we have another option on the way from Team Xecuter check this out
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ill pick one of these up also
damn im going to have this crap coming out of my ears in a few days
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
ebtank

Post by ebtank »

I already ordered mine from https://acidmods.com/shop/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; looks like you do it just like the blackcat
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Post by nxdragon »

Oh yeah I m going to keep it off line but i was just wondering about that video saying you couldnt get it off of your system. I though that was incorrect just making sure and thanks for the response. Once i get the new files i will start my work on the tut. Now for the tut do you want it video or text
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

update
http://psfreedom.com/wiki/index.php?tit ... ility_list" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No Questions by PM.
tron999
Peasant
Peasant

Post by tron999 »

Yesss !! Thanks!!! Cofree ive been waiting for droid hack . I knew patience would pay.

if your doing it with the droid.. its worth to getting the ROM manager premium app...it only cost like 4 bucks and does all the restoring and back up very noob friendly and fast . :D :D

and all of these ROMS are on ROM manager

ROM Compatibility List

ROM Status
CyanogenMod 6.0 Yes
BuglessBeast v.4 Yes
Froyo Kangerade V4.0.7 Yes
Lithium Mod 1.0.12 Yes
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

man
if you do/try this
how about working up a guide on it
It would help the site
thanks
No Questions by PM.
cainhunpi
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by cainhunpi »

Use CyanogenMod 6.0. it is the best one
ebtank

Post by ebtank »

OK guys here it is after working all day with my motorola droid trying to get it to run this using adb I came across this http://psfreedom.com/wiki/Motorola_Droid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it worked like a charm wow I am using CyanogenMod 6.0 it says your phone wont charge while running this but mine still does just your computer will only see your phone as a generic usb :D
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

ebtank can you please PM me I had a couple of :?: s for you thanks.
nxdragon
Bandit
Bandit

Post by nxdragon »

Hey I got my hands on the new hack for the TI-84 plus calculator and it works i can tell you that. Now the only problem i m having is backing up the games and playing them. It will backup the games but when I go to play the games it will launch and then freeze the ps3 up which requires a hard boot to the system. They are saying that a new version of the backup manager has hit the internet but i can't find it. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get this new backup manager? I also was wondering what the url of the list of games that will play when backed up. Thanks.
Mr.Gone
Squire
Squire

Post by Mr.Gone »

Looks like the iPhone port of psfreedom came out today..no backup manager yet though.

http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/psfree ... -and-ipod/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I like to plug things in...then I like to unplug them..then I go to sleep...

Return to “General information”