oh man, I'm going to catch some slack for this...

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
Ranning Dummy
Peasant
Peasant

oh man, I'm going to catch some slack for this...

Post by Ranning Dummy »

I've been steady on Rock Band,but its just hard to get everyone together at the same place. The crazy stuff I've been playing is DEAD RISING, going back and getting the achievements. They are really fun and difficult. and I know I'm way behind on this one, but I just put in Need For Speed: Carbon on Easter Sunday and yeah... I'm pretty much going to dominate that one before I return it to my buddy. When I'm done with it I'll have to go get a used copy of NFS: Most Wanted. I've already got 100% completion of this game on my old xbox, but not on 360. I'm sure those 45 minute, 6 million dollar pursuits will score me some hella achievements on 360, I haven't yet checked. I hate COD4 multiplayer so that knocks me out of some online stuff with friends. and not everyone digs playing INFEST!!!! on Halo 3 online, so that explains my going back and "finishing" some older games. :twisted: :twisted:

one last note, I'm basically just playing around until LEFT 4 DEAD arrives. I will be the first in line for that maddness and may not sleep for days after. :D Its pretty much going to change the lives of all who play it, trust me.
walker72
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: oh man, I'm going to catch some slack for this...

Post by walker72 »

Welcome to the achievement whore category. I have found one of my kind. Welcome to the club. It is all about achievements.
And how is the town of the Gators treating you. I go back to some old games from time to time for the achievements my self there is nothing wrong with that.

Return to “What you're playing”