Remember Grand Turismo..well its back kick-ass style

All console Gaming News will be here.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Remember Grand Turismo..well its back kick-ass style

Post by tonyuk73 »

Hello RHPG
A new trailer of the upcomming release of Grand Turismo 5,developed by Polyphony Digital and Kazunori Yamauchi as the designer the release dates around the world will be starting in North America on November 2nd,Europe 3rd with japan and finaly Australia on the 4th.

It expands on the Prologue version and will be the first of the main numbered series to feature on the PlayStation 3.And for the first time ever in the Grand Turismo series to include both mechanical and external damage, including a real-time deformation engine that will process model deformation according to the speed and angle of impact.In addition, it was revealed at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show that it will also be possible to overturn cars for the first time in the series, the cars themselves will be put into two types "standard " and "premium " with the standard cars showing basic damage and the premium will be full on carnage.

The game will feature 20 different locations and 70 different tracks with some old one from previous Grand Turismo games and some new ones which include Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Monza circuit, a special karting track based around the Piazza del Campo a historic public space in Tuscany,Italy used for the Palio di Siena,and two new Rome and Madrid city circuits and the test track of the British automotive television show "Top Gear" will be included in the game.Rummers of a 1000 cars and it has been confirmed the new "gullwing" Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG will appear,along with Ferrari's recently unveiled 458 Italia.McLaren will also make their first appearance along with Lamborghini and Bugatti will also make their appearance in the game also Yamauchi mentioned that the latest hybrid and electric cars will be included, including the Tesla Roadster along with (wait for it) Go-Karts!! and more. Another first is online mode will be available in the game, with 16 player capability.
There are many other new features in this what i call the "daddy" of racing games.

And just check out the visual effects of the weather in this one,it blows my mind away.

Last edited by tonyuk73 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Remember Grand Turismo..well its back kick-ass style

Post by CoFree »

good post man
i moved it t gaming news
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG