playen games online update

For questions with backing up your games!
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

playen games online update

Post by JUVY »

has any 1 heard of any update in the works to try to get games playable online witout the fear of geten banned....now that LT is out for most of the drives out there...cuz i know the new cod coming out and micro might have sumthing up there selevesss...
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: playen games online update

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

LT is still undetectable as far as we know.

If it is, we wont know until people start getting banned...

A new FW wont be made until after the ban wave, and after it is discovered how M$ detected LT in the first place.
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

Post by JUVY »

ok...i did the halo game wit abgx and it says game wave uncertain but it fixed ss and crc and everything else pass..what is the most important part of the abgx to not get banned online...
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

To be honest, if you've ripped the game yourself with a kreon drive or whatever then there is no real need for ABGX.

Think of it this way, if you make an exact (well as close as possible) copy of your original, why would you want to patch it with public files out on the internet for all to use and see?
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

Post by JUVY »

yea i rip it on kreon drive...i had thought wen u rip a game those files dont come in the rip fle so i thought u need that abgx to patch them...so wen abgx reads my rip it doesnt save anything to there servers right it just patch the game wit a public file..so i should just dele tha iso and rip again...and not use abgx cuz i rip all my games thru the kreon drive...and i would use abgx this hole time thinken it a good thing but guess not thanks for the quick reply....

Return to “Game Backups”