fall 2010 dash update question

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

fall 2010 dash update question

Post by JUVY »

k i got a spoof benq in my 360.am gonna install my stock liteon back in my 360..if i update it is there a possibilty that i might not be able to use my spoof benq in the furture with the new protection added? and do new games come with the dash update in the game..cuz am gonna disconnect from xbl..
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: fall 2010 dash update question

Post by CoFree »

if you are not going to connect to live then there is no
reason to mess with your drive
just wait and see what happens after the update

no one has every detail about the update yet ;)
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

No, it shouldn't remove the ability to spoof the drive in there. Cant say 100% but there is no reason why it would.

Now, the next FW, LT 2.0 or whatever they will name it, may cause an issue, but its very unlikely seeing as LT 1.0 already is not spoofable (only the key is copied into the FW).

Anyhow, there really isnt anything to worry about as far as spoofing in the future goes. Plus we cant say for certain.

New game disks will have the dashboard update on the disk, but we wont see those games be released for another month or so. If you want to bypass the update on the disk, you will need to make a backup of the game to your computer, and remove the update from the iso, then burn the iso, and play it offline.
JUVY
Bandit
Bandit

Post by JUVY »

k then ill wait it out to see wha happens befor i start swaping out drives...thanks for tha infor
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

If it does become impossible to spoof another drive into a console with LT 2.0, all you'd need to do is buy a new lite-on drive and flash it, then stick it in there.

The only problem would be with people that have hitachi drives, as there is no LT for them, so you cant use the console online.

Return to “General information”