Offline Console Banned / Corrupted / NFS

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
marcanto
Squire
Squire

Offline Console Banned / Corrupted / NFS

Post by marcanto »

Greetings PLayground,
Here is my situation, followed by a question I hope someone can help me with.
Flashed Lite-on LT1.1 - Has been unflagged & unbanned for quite some time (i use a mem/usb to go back & forth between my legit console & modded console)
Upon placing NFS:HP in the unflagged / offline console it updated my console to the new dsah. At first I was fine - at least I had the updated console & all my games still worked.
Then when I went back to my legit slim, my gamertag is corrupt, so my offline console still got flagged.

So what boat am I in now? as far as gamesvaes, etc.? Can someone point me to the most recent method on how to uncorrupt your profile? Or a tut on how to uncorrupt game saves? I saw HaggarSmurf's tutorial (is this the most recent?)
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Offline Console Banned / Corrupted / NFS

Post by CoFree »

man this is the first
ive heard of this happening
ive read you post at other sites

man im not sure there is a perfect answer for you right now
it is being looked into

am i right in thinking that this console had been banned at one time; and you changed the key on the
console to get it unbanned :?:

getting your game saves back should be doable with the guide
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
marcanto
Squire
Squire

Post by marcanto »

Heya Mr. CoFree -
Console has never been banned - / never changed the key......had a perfect trifecta going on between legit & mod.....then bam! I guess everyone should be a little extra careful with ap2.5 considering they can tamper with our offline life.
I always value your advice so much CoFree - and I am glad you were alerted to the situation! lol
Best Regards my Friend,
grip
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Its kind of a low quality tutorial, I've been planning on recording a 1080p tutorial. Anyhow it will still work, I dont know how to use a usb to uncorrupt, never looked into it.

This is very interesting, the only thing I can think of is the profile literally got corrupt somehow.

You might try connecting to live to see if your console is infact banned, if your console is already corrupting your profile offline, there is nothing to really lose connecting to live.

You can also request a repair, if it say's your 360 is not elligable for repair, and doesnt give you an option to pay $50 or $100 (or whatever they charge for out of warranty repair) then your console has infact been banned.

Return to “General information”