Maximus 360 Lizard

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
SUPERCELL
Squire
Squire

Maximus 360 Lizard

Post by SUPERCELL »

:D well just flashed my xbox 360 liteon 93450c drive with the 360 lizard no cutting or traces worked like a charm took like about 5 min to get the key and write to the drive
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Maximus 360 Lizard

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

All you had to do was just push a few buttons on the lizard?

What's the attachment like to dump the 9 and 8v2 drives?
SUPERCELL
Squire
Squire

Post by SUPERCELL »

well the scorpion tool was a little frustrating at first but if you take your time putting the clips on every thing go's really fast after that the probe picks up that key really fast then you just write the key to the drive with there toolbox software through the 360 lizard
over all it is very simple to use this tool it would be very good for those without soldering skills
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Hmm, I looked at a guide to see the scorpion and how to use it, seems like a bit of a pain, but really how can you avoid probing or cutting/jumping the drive. You cant, there is no other method, so I guess this is about as easy as it can get :D
SUPERCELL
Squire
Squire

Post by SUPERCELL »

yes for now it does seem to be the way to go that's if you don't want to make your own probe for jungle flasher then spoof to ixtreme lt 1.1. where 360 lizard tool box does it for you and when they come out with the update for a standalone there will be no need for a pc .all so cant wait to see what this tool can do to a xbox 360 slim and if it wasn't for the price they be selling like hot cakes.the only reason i bout one is because i can not solder at all and all so i dont buy every new too that comes out for the xbox 360 so a $100 was not to bad for me will make it back some day

Return to “General information”