Nand

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Nand

Post by pluto_00 »

Hi guys
does any of you have done some things in the nand of a 360 ?

I recently got a box here i wanted to mess around with i first checked it on Xval and i got a

Flagged AP25 Challenge

What I have found is that when it has not been online since that flag you can mod the nand to get it not flagged

But I am somehow lost in what is needed to do so

I my region I even can't find the piece of hardware calles Nand-x ... that is what would be needed too perform the mod in the nand

I then found some pics of soldering point all over the xbox motherboard, then some tuts say put in the nand do you're thing and get it all out ...
So if you solder things in and out there is allot of risk to break / overheat / eventually damage some things on the main board

So any good clear info about this would be great !
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Nand

Post by moonknight »

To read and write to the nand (and remove flagged for ban), you need to jtag your xbox. This is no longer possible on newer versions of the dashboard, so you would have to be at an earlier version.
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by pluto_00 »

moonknight wrote:To read and write to the nand (and remove flagged for ban), you need to jtag your xbox. This is no longer possible on newer versions of the dashboard, so you would have to be at an earlier version.
do you know what versions work and what doesn't ?
moonknight

Post by moonknight »

It has to be at dashboard version 7371 or lower to be jtagable. Updates to dashboard after this purposely over current parts of the board causing e-fuses to blow, making the read/write function no longer work.

Return to “General information”