LT 2.0 Released Today! New 0800 Firmware v3.0 Too!

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Re: LT 2.0 Released Today! New 0800 Firmware v3.0 Too!

Post by Fresh101 »

CoFree wrote:
Fresh101 wrote:i have done today 3 liteon and all were fine the first try. A sammy on the other hand gave me problem, I flashed twice and couldn't play my GOW3 backup, it sees it on my dash but when launch it give me a meesage to please eject and clean disc. Don't understand why is that. Anyone?
make sure the dash on that samsung console is 13599
Yes, I update first and then flash.
Hexadecimal_7
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hexadecimal_7 »

Im not sure I'm understanding this new process correctly. Once flashed to The latest firmware LT 2.0 are the backups of the new games with additional security features drive specific? My meaning is when you create a backup and put that security file in the xbc folder to add stealth to the disc, will this backup be specific to the drive it was created for: lite-on, hitachi, etc, or can this backup be played on any drive without fear of detection on live? My understanding was that there were different security files for different drives (I forget the exact filename). Thanks and I hope I was clear lol.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

no
you have to have the right dae.bin file for your dash in the xbc folder
other than that
the backup will work on any console that has the updated firmware and right dash
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Hexadecimal_7
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hexadecimal_7 »

Alright.. I don't usually make backups anyway so this won't affect me then I suppose. Thanks for the help!
Hexadecimal_7
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hexadecimal_7 »

Oh and one more question: Is there a new FW update for Hitachi drives? I checked in the folder but didn't recognize one. Thanks.
Hexadecimal_7
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hexadecimal_7 »

...Anyone? Lol
paddypitbug
Bandit
Bandit

Post by paddypitbug »

Right I have stock drive 93c Liteon - I have read the keys from the case - chassis - laser now if I recall there was such a programme that would allow you to manualy type in these keys to patch into a Bin File as this is what I am trying to do so I can then up-date then go onto flash LT.20 into the stock 93 drive - can anyone please assist - tried to extract the key via the pmt method but fails to get phat key - thank you.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

@Hexadecimal: Nope nothing as yet then again i run and hide when someone mentions Hitachi drives :o

@Paddy. The only thing that rings a bell was dsdbfixer
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

paddypitbug wrote:Right I have stock drive 93c Liteon - I have read the keys from the case - chassis - laser now if I recall there was such a programme that would allow you to manualy type in these keys to patch into a Bin File as this is what I am trying to do so I can then up-date then go onto flash LT.20 into the stock 93 drive - can anyone please assist - tried to extract the key via the pmt method but fails to get phat key - thank you.
the only thing getting the info fromthe dvd drive case and the other stuff you said
was to try and rebuild the ser info
if you did not get a good dump of a liteon
that was back in the old days when people was having that trouble.
it will not give you your dvd drive key
if you have lost it.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Fresh101 »

Hello Everyone, I have flash a drive Sammy TS-H943 with LT+ 2.0 it plays some backups but not the GOW 3 nor the NBA 2K12 backup. It gives me a message "to remove the disc and clean with a soft cloth" or "restart the system", either way it does not work and keeps giving me the same issue. I am on dashboard 13599.

Note: I have flashed many times and the same. I have also bought a brand new drive thinking that it was probably the drive and the same issue. Please help.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Run the dumped iso through ABGX again and make sure that they patch to the correct dashboard challenge set as both those games are on the ap25 list : https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... Ws3VmhBNXc or manually patch them
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Fresh101 »

dalecheesy wrote:Run the dumped iso through ABGX again and make sure that they patch to the correct dashboard challenge set as both those games are on the ap25 list : https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... Ws3VmhBNXc or manually patch them
Thanks for the response but to my understanding ABGX does not support XDG3 iso's at the moment unless they made and update to the software. Also Why would the same games play good on a liteon drive xbox with the same dash and does not have the same problem?
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

In that case i'm stumped. The only other thing i'd try is different media in case the sammy didn't like the type of discs your using?
Fresh101
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Fresh101 »

dalecheesy wrote:In that case i'm stumped. The only other thing i'd try is different media in case the sammy didn't like the type of discs your using?
I thought that also, I am using Verbatim and Memorex.

NOTE: Memorex response and it's recognized but gives me the "clean with soft cloth" message, while Verbatim some game it recognize it and some doesn't at all, it says "open tray" while a game is in the drive. The games that are recognized with Verbatim gives me the same message "to eject and clean", I use the same backup on my other console with liteon and it works fine. Anyone else with any idea? Can it be that LT+ 2.0 for Sammy drive FW wasn't really tested?
Hexadecimal_7
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Hexadecimal_7 »

Still looking for a reply on whether or not there is a hitachi LT+2.0.. I still can't understand also how you can rip more data from a disc when creating a back-up than there is supposed to actually be on the disc and when burning it there is not enough space on the disc.. It just makes no sense to me...

Return to “General information”