need help with 93450c flashing

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
nicotyne
Peasant
Peasant

need help with 93450c flashing

Post by nicotyne »

drive : 93450c dg16d2s
dash: unknown but never update since last year.
reaason to reflash: to be able to play backup of MW3 and GOW3

so this is what ive done so far. (copied from another site)

1- i got the tutorial jftut1.4.4 already and got confused on page 89..if mine can already played backup disk before,so that means that i got a drive Pre-flashed with ix1.61 or im on stock firmware OR iX LT

2- i also checked the board and there is cutting mark on the board.should i continue dumping the drive by removing the repaired traces or continue to the half open tray part?

i dont have any ps for the drive so im thinking about powering it up using the xbox ps itself.again,im looking for a total diy flashing

someone told me that i should try dummy ixtreme instead of removing the repair job on the trace and redo the dumping process.

so during the process,my pc can detect the drive but when i click dummy ixtreme,there is an error popup saying that my tray is not half open.this is how i do it:

-power on the xbox
-eject tray using X button
-close the tray using x button
-when the tray was half way,remove power cable
-reconnect the power cable

and it failed.what i have done wrong?do i have to plug in the sata cable to pc during the process? and after i remove the power cable while the tray is closing,on the dashboard it says opening and the led keep flashing. help me please
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: need help with 93450c flashing

Post by technoe »

First of all you should never try modding your drive while using the Xbox as power for the drive. Get a CK3 power adapter. 2nd, if you want to play online in the future update the dashboard first, then flash the drive. To avoid all the cutting, get the Probe V3. 3rd, see the tutorial section of this site for further, more correct instructions of modding and xbox 360 drive.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”