Problem after flashing lite-on

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
devo
Peasant
Peasant

Problem after flashing lite-on

Post by devo »

Hope I can explain this. Here goes. I flashed my DG-16D2S 83850C and I know it IS NO LONGER A 83850C - IT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO A 02510C after the dash board update which I took. System info shows this D2.0.14699.0. I followed the guide that assumes that you have updated to the new XGD3 dashboard 2.0.13146.0 (or newer)
So after flashing it will play my back ups and any store bought games except the newer store bought ones like Call Of Duty MW3.
Now I am assuming I have done something wrong but I just can't figure out what it is. So hopefully you guys that know more than me can set me right.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
devo
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Problem after flashing lite-on

Post by devo »

I also forgot to say that when I put in the store bought MW3 disk the green lights on the front, the bottom right hand side turns red. :?
warship
Bandit
Bandit

Post by warship »

Can you tell us in what order did you flash the drive? I am presuming that you flashed the xbox 360 back to stock first then take the dash update ,then flash with ixtreme 3.0 .
Regards

Warship.
devo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by devo »

Well no I never flashed back to stock as I already had the dash board update. Ok was I suppose to do it that way? And if thats the way is there a good guide to help me along
warship
Bandit
Bandit

Post by warship »

You should always flash back to stock first ,do the update via usb, download from microsoft website,then flash and then you will be ok to go.
Regards

Warship.
devo
Peasant
Peasant

Post by devo »

Thanks for your reply. As it turned out I didn't need to update as it told me my console was up to date but with every exercise you learn something. This lead me to re-read the guide posted here:

Code: Select all

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66301
Seems when I got mixed up with what bin to use for this part as the guide is out dated

Code: Select all

If your Dummy.bin was from before the dashboard update then simply click Open Target Firmware and load LTPlus-025v1.9.bin then click Spoof Source to Target
I thought I was loading the right bin but hey guess what this old fart missed the boat/bin LOL
Got it all going and hopefully I learned something right!!
Thanks for trying to help
Devo

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”