PaChing...PaChang...PaChong...PaChowwwwwl

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
silky.pooky&blue
Peasant
Peasant
Location: Crows Nest in "darkside" of forrests or palaces everywhere

PaChing...PaChang...PaChong...PaChowwwwwl

Post by silky.pooky&blue »

Yall have any fun on this board or what? Seems kinda quiet. Nothing too sinister to keep your attention here? You all musta be at home trying to hatch an egg or something. :idea: Well, me to. Gotta go. Got Cinderella Man to play for the old lady. :twisted:
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: PaChing...PaChang...PaChong...PaChowwwwwl

Post by Jman 31 »

You're an off the wall sort, anyone ever tell you that? Maybe if you brought something constructive to the table we'd have something to liven up about.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
DarkSide
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by DarkSide »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sweet
DARKNESS consumes ALL
silky.pooky&blue
Peasant
Peasant
Location: Crows Nest in "darkside" of forrests or palaces everywhere

Post by silky.pooky&blue »

Jman 31 wrote:You're an off the wall sort, anyone ever tell you that? Maybe if you brought something constructive to the table we'd have something to liven up about.
What's the operative word of being off the wall -- a bafoon? I've been known to cut up some. Just kidding around though. If you know me then you'd know that was true. Peace guys -- TS
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

silky.pooky&blue wrote:
Jman 31 wrote:You're an off the wall sort, anyone ever tell you that? Maybe if you brought something constructive to the table we'd have something to liven up about.
What's the operative word of being off the wall -- a bafoon? I've been known to cut up some. Just kidding around though. If you know me then you'd know that was true. Peace guys -- TS
I don't mind some cuttin up, but sometimes it doesn't come across how you intend it to when its written instead of said. Its all good though, I hadn't pegged you as a bafoon.......yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edited by jman:
Man, I should've known it was you you wack job!!! :D :D Cofree just told me who TS was. hahahahahahahahahaha
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND

Return to “The Outhouse”