rock band

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

rock band

Post by CoFree »

The mic is bad in some rock band bundles.
If this is going to be a Christmas present i would try before that big day.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Just was thinking some may want to know.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: rock band

Post by CoFree »

More info on Rock Band.

Harmonix Replacing Broken Rock Band Guitars

Some good, scratch that, great news for Rock Band fans from Harmonix today. They wrote to tell us that gamers who are experiencing problems with their guitars (or any of the Rock Band instruments) should contact EA's customer support website and they will send out a replacement immediately.

As sometimes happens when new products first go into manufacturing, we discovered an imperfection with the strum bar in an early production run of guitars that were shipped at launch. We've since identified and fixed the issue in all subsequent production runs of the guitars. If users are experiencing a problem with their guitars or any of the Rock Band instruments, they can visit the customer support website ( http://support.ea.com/rockband) and we will send a replacement immediately. Harmonix is dedicated to creating 100% customer satisfaction and to the users who have encountered any hardware issues, we are sorry for the hassle.

I call them for my replacement Mic.
It's on the last page of the user guide that come with the game.I'll post the # tomorrow.
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I picked up this game myself. I thought that the mic was bad as well. At least until I figured out that you have to have a controller to use along with the microphone. After I thought about it, it made sense. How else are you supposed to make menu selections and such if you just have a microphone. I guess I just missed that part in the instructions or something because I don't remember reading it.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

This was a birthday gift for my brother.Even after talking to EA for a hour(what a pain) they are sending out a new one.
No Questions by PM.

Return to “General information”