IPREP ix14.bin help

Post Iprep 101 things here.
extrafuzzy
Squire
Squire

Re: IPREP ix14.bin help

Post by extrafuzzy »

thank you for your help i have one last question i would like to play xbox1 backup and real games. now do i have to get the novermber 2007 backward update and put it on a cd and load it to my 360 or should i have updated the backward compatabilty before flashing my drive?
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

You can go ahead and install the backwards compatibility update, that won't hurt anything. But you will have to make your xbox1 backups the same way you make 360 backups. They have to be ripped by Xbox Backup Creator or Schtroms on a Kreon drive and burned to a Dual Layer DVD.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
extrafuzzy
Squire
Squire

Post by extrafuzzy »

ok i just want to make sure before i do anything. i can update the backward compatability patch even thought i have my benq drive flashed with ixtreme 1.41? and i am scared to connect to live i dont wana get banned to get banned they scan my drive or game?
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Yup, you can install the updates. As for live, we all stand a chance on getting banned. Most of us think it has to to with making proper backups, although I can't say it with 100% certainty, if you make good clean backups, you should be alright on live.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
extrafuzzy
Squire
Squire

Post by extrafuzzy »

does it matter taht the datasum from reading the drive was not the same datasum after i wrote the ixtreme to the drive?
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

not if it's playing backups :P
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!

Return to “IPreP”