Halo 3

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
freedog
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Halo 3

Post by freedog »

I noticed the post about halo3 not being in anyones top games list. From what i understand, people who play live all the time are enjoying it. Better graphics and the ability to create custom maps has put some excitement back into the series for those who were not burnt out on it. So for all of you, enjoy a game that to me is same ole same ole. For those of us that dont play much live and enjoy the story mode, they didnt bring anything new to the table. No learning curve on controls, weapons, equipment, nothing. If you were good at h2 then you pick up h3 and your instantly just as good. This along with the fact that it is a 10 hour game really disappointed me. Good game, but a let down that i wish i had borrowed and not bought.

Post what you think :?:
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Halo 3

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

my roommate bought it the day it came out, midnight release at walmart, he was #1 haha. he played non stop, beat the story mode the next day. played Live until about a couple weeks ago, got burnt out on it. figured it would happen, ya know 13 hours a day on the game, everyday.
Freebeer187
Bandit
Bandit

Post by Freebeer187 »

damn 13 hours a day! Wtf!?!? Thats allot!
cofree is the best!
Xbox360 Arcade W/ Benq = pwnd.
Dragonfire
Squire
Squire

Post by Dragonfire »

Its a pretty good game but I think they hyped it up way to much. I mean you can only live up to your name so much right? For me its a big let down. But hey its another shooting game to play online with fellow gamers right?
Wesley
sccrbrandon4788

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

i finally sat down and finished the game. i dont play online so im done with it unless my roommate wants to link up.
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

this game is the most over rated game. i didnt even like this game. played for half an hour and got bored with thid. i no million of people like it but personally i din lik it.
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

the only reason halo is huge is cuz of live, without that it's nothing more than a medicore shooter.

trust me your not alone parminder. lol.

i talk to this one fool and he plays it almost everyday for hours on end on live, crazy lol.

i really can't wait for gears 2, now thats a game.

gears you can get burnt out on too i guess, but still you can play it even on single player time an time again , i could never do that with halo.
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

Digital Menace wrote:i really can't wait for gears 2, now thats a game.
now we're talking!!! i'm incredibly excited to play that co-op campaign.

halo 3, i've never played single player. i've only played about 10 matches online. it's ok -- not a huge halo fan but it's fun i guess.
RHPG, home away from home :)

Return to “What you're playing”