Blackbetty Storm

Talk about anything related to iphones or ipod touch
Forum rules
Do not link to iphone/ipod touch restoration files unless its an official Apple link. No hacked firmwares allowed so DO NOT ASK FOR THEM OR POST LINKS TO THEM.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Blackbetty Storm

Post by BobSeager »

I know it's not iphone, so feel free to move the post :) . I thought it was relevant since it's sort of the same category.

Has anyone else tried it? It sucks! The touch-type is really weird, the whole screen actually depresses beneath the bezel when you touch to input something. I dunno about a mechanism like that being under such heavy use. It's also not fun to have to press it with the moderate amount of force it requires to make an entry. It's also unresponsive. I pressed once and it made three entries, sometimes it didn't have any response. A friend who owns it has similar sentiments.

I was open minded about trying it, and am by no means a big fan of Apple (aside from the phone I think their stuff is junk). Verizon's network has been much more reliable than AT&T's which frankly sucks massive donkey balls in my phone experience, but I'm on T-Mobile anyway which is kinda inbetween.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Blackbetty Storm

Post by sadalius »

Well, AT&T service not being so good is why people are so keen on jailbreaking iphones so they can use them on the network of their choice.

I've no experience with blackberries, but I know a few people that has them and they like them. No one I know has the storm though. Mostly the perl or curve.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “General Discussion”