DL DVD

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
Macloed76
Peasant
Peasant

DL DVD

Post by Macloed76 »

I just went shopping for some dl dvd's. I ended up getting a 15 pack of Memorex for $40. That was the cheapest i could find besides going with the store brand dvds. Does anyone know of a website that i can order some from that are cheaper? I think thats a bit over priced, but i could be wrong i guess.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: DL DVD

Post by CoFree »

cheaper is not always the best thing to do.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Macloed76
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Macloed76 »

I understand i want to stick with the name brands. JUst wanted to know if there was some where that sold them a bit cheaper than maybe walking into a store and finding them. Are is $40 for 15 about the normal price?
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i get mine from here.
http://www.supermediastore.com/dvd-plus ... ction.html

i'm kind of pissed off at them right now.
i ordered the same disc i always get and they sent me a different disc.same name and all just different speed.
the verbatim 2.4x-8x are the good disc made in Singapore.
the 2.4x-6x are the crap made in india.people are saying that they are not good.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
riverw1
Peasant
Peasant

Post by riverw1 »

yeah...i found out that the Verbatim pack of 20 (made in India) i was using was crap. This is a first for me.I have used the ones made in India and Singapore with no problems in the past. Sucks that the whole pack was bad. I thought it was my burner and bought another and it had the same exact errors. Bought a 20 pack of Memorex at Frys Electronics and they burned flawlessly. Weird....i bought the Verbatim at Newegg. Anyone else have any issues with them?

Return to “General information”