pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

connect 360 controller to pc

Post by pluto_00 »

connect 360 controller to pc

anyone done this ?
how did you do it ?

I did installe drivers first then connect the controller but after that i don't get nothing ... windows dont see the controller in game controller panel

Wha to do next ?
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: connect 360 controller to pc

Post by BobSeager »

Are you using the wireless or the USB?

If you have the USB, I think I connected it first, then installed the driver package from MS.

You have to have a receiver for the wireless, MS has drivers if windows doesn't autorecognize.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Your probably using a wireless controller, and a play and charge kit... The play and charge kit does not do the same job the cord on a wired controller does.

If you want to use your wireless controller, you need the wireless adapter, its like 20 bucks at most electronic stores. Buy it, hook it to your computer, install the drivers for it, then sync your controller to it.

You can also use your controller as your mouse + keyboard if I remember correctly. (I was going to hook my comp to my tv, then use one of my spare controllers + chatpad as my peripherals)
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by pluto_00 »

HaGGardSmurf wrote:Your probably using a wireless controller, and a play and charge kit... The play and charge kit does not do the same job the cord on a wired controller does.

If you want to use your wireless controller, you need the wireless adapter, its like 20 bucks at most electronic stores. Buy it, hook it to your computer, install the drivers for it, then sync your controller to it.

You can also use your controller as your mouse + keyboard if I remember correctly. (I was going to hook my comp to my tv, then use one of my spare controllers + chatpad as my peripherals)
lol yeah wireless and play and charge

darn i hoped it would work that way :p no luck ...

thx for the help ;-)
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Check you this thread.. Controller.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!

Return to “General information”