UGHHH I Hate Telus

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

UGHHH I Hate Telus

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Well my mom has been on telus since before I was born, so when it came time for me to get my first cell phone (like 6 years ago) My carrier was telus.

Personally I really really dislike them. They disable all kinds of things on phones... IE: My phone has wifi built into it, but of course telus has it disabled. Blue Tooth is stripped down so you can only use headsets...

But the worst thing of all is their phones... They all suck, and its not like you can go online and buy a phone that will work on your network, then just stick in your sim... No, you need to buy their phone, pay them 50 dollars to activate it, and when it breaks, they dont care.

They sell 3 year contracts, but only offer warranty on the phone for a year...

Recently my HTC s720 broke, the back light is dead, and they wont cover it. It pisses me off that I have a 700 dollar phone with a factory defect (a shitty fluorescent bulb) and they refuse to cover it...

Also, best thing is telus is so terrible that they get phones like 2 years after theyve been released. So since I have had my phone for over a year, that makes it like 4 years old, so after a few hours of me searching for a new screen, I found nothing...

Phone is taken apart atm, maybe I will stick it on my projector, and find a use for it...

Edit:
Forgot to mention, since there is no sim, all the data is saved to the phone, so all my contacts are on the phone, and I cannot transfer them, I have like 300 contacts, so I am not going to write them all down. But wait, telus can transfer all your contacts if you want with reactivation, telus being the pricks they are charge an extra 30 for that service...
[End Rant]

Return to “The Outhouse”