Please read ( Iprep v008.8 ) VIA VT6421A SATA

Post Iprep 101 things here.
Smirthswood
Peasant
Peasant

Please read ( Iprep v008.8 ) VIA VT6421A SATA

Post by Smirthswood »

Hello long time since been on here any way bought and installed VIA VT6421A SATA flashed good ok flashed using Iprep v008.8 right i burned a demo of fight night round 4 on a disk using imgburn didnt work it said mixed media disk and yes I have read websites that say go to game libary yes done but not there so ye right then i downloaded a full game using megaupload links ect ect of paintball 2009 i think so that was a complete waste of time i checked the iso and dvd using abgx360 and all ok so burned on to a dual layer verbatim disk and the problem with that 1 was it was'nt region free so it just said something like US residents only or something along the lines of that ye so moveing on today ( 11 June 2009 ) finished downloading ufc championship 2009 from megaupload links from a site ye right checked it through abgx360 all ok so burned to disk and put in xbox 360 and it said reading and then it said play dvd so it did the auto load thing whatever you want to call it and all is what loaded was a a logo of what loads when you turn the xbox 360 on and underneath the logo was a sign of XBOX 360 now I dont no if this is because of my burner i dont have a dual layer burner so i use my philips burner but i am wanting to no does it have to be a dual layer burner even though some non dual layer burners burn dual layer sized files and 1 other thing iprep wise do i need to change from iprep to ixtreme if possible and if not why on some torrent websites does it say in the description only works with ixtreme ect ect ect Please understand and help Please
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Please read ( Iprep v008.8 ) VIA VT6421A SATA

Post by commando_lee »

we do not support piracy on Robin Hoods Playground as downloading games is piracy my self and many others wont offer any support
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Please read ( Iprep v008.8 ) VIA VT6421A SATA

Post by CoFree »

as commando_lee said
we dont offer support with any backup game that did not come from a in hand orig dump

there is a host of reasons why
one main one is the fact we can never be sure you even have a good game iso.

no more talk about downloaded games from anywhere.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “IPreP”