Flashing

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Flashing

Post by commando_lee »

Guys i have seen this info, he says that when he flashes your drive you wont get banned. What can this guy do differnt to us that will stop you from getting banned!!!

Its a load off S**T

Description
I provide a service that enables your Xbox 360 to play copied games! This involves "flashing" new firmware on to the DVD drive. It's 100% safe, and has a 100% success rate. I have ordered special hardware from overseas which means I DO NOT have to solder your DVD drive board. Why risk soldering something important when there's an easier way out?

I flash all Xbox 360's with the latest iXtreme firmware. You will NOT get banned from Xbox live, so you can game online as much as you want! After the flashing is done, nothing changes on your Xbox apart from it's ability to play copied games. I've been flashing Xboxes everyday for about the last two years, and have the utmost experience.

I flash all of the Xbox 360's drives:

*Hitatchi
*BenQ
*Samsung
*LiteOn

If you are interested in my services, you are welcome to email me or give me a call on:
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Flashing

Post by rkd2398 »

Yea I've seen that before as well. He's full of it. There is no way to guarantee that you wont' get banned, except if you only play your originals.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

I asked him how can you guarentee this!! He said he does some thing special with the drive so that they dont know anything has been changed. I just made out that i knew nothing about it, when he came back with that i had to put him straight, As of yet no reply
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Its marketing. Think back to before you were in the modding scene. You didnt know anything about flashing...

I have friends of mine ask me all the time, your xbox is modded? Can you still get achievements? You can play online wtf? So what is different between your xbox and mine? Dont you have to buy hardware, and install that into your xbox?

So if you were thinking about getting your flashing done, you would probably go to this guy rather than some other ad saying like: "I flash all drives, been flashing for a long time, I have a 100% success rate". (That is if you had no info about flashing.)
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

Well, i would call him a lair
if you do thing the way we say
that is a safe as you can be. :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “The Outhouse”