Odd wayh of thinkitg...

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
eaz26
Peasant
Peasant

Odd wayh of thinkitg...

Post by eaz26 »

I have a question which can not be in the questions forum... because its odd.
I do not intend this to be in any way a desxcussion regarding balief structures or religiouse doctrines. Those things are your businesys and right. As are mine, mine.
It started with a simple radio advertisement: " That tree's grow fruit that is just right for eating."
I could not agree. I see thits from the other direction. "That humanity has grown to enjoy the reproductive organs of plants."
OK, I see its pedantic and even foolish. But the way we look at thinges is important if its the truth you are looking for. Are we being dumbed down ? I might be wrong... Not like it would be the first time. Ohit looks silly now its been said.
Elsewhere in these pages I have been party to discussions of time travel. Realising that those discussions are partly to blame for this set of strange thinking. I can not see or understand how seemingly intelligent people can think it could ever be a possible outcome. A well reasoned response will be read and eccepted as a point of view that is different to mine. Thats ecceptable. , and expected. I await a response.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Odd wayh of thinkitg...

Post by CoFree »

we do have a place for this kind of "crap"
its call the "outhouse thread"

I moved it to the right place for you.
i will leave it open and on the board
till the first sign of spam
then its trashed

by the way
I do it fruit,vegetables and steak
:shock: :shock:
i almost for got
damn i love eggs
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

So what are you trying to convey here? I follow the Christian beliefs. This structures how I eat. In the book of Genesis chapter 1:29, it plainly tells us that Adam and Eve were to eat of the fruit that grew within the garden. In the book of Acts chapter 11, Peter tells the story of how God then cleaned all animals for human consumption. In fact, God commanded Peter to rise, slay and eat.

If your not a bible follower, then since the beginning of man, caveman, Cro-magnon or ever how you'd like to refer to them as, I'm quite sure that they ate whatever they could find if it didn't eat them first.

So in my opinion, to say Humanity has grown to enjoy the reproductive organs of plants is a little behind the times. We were born with a sense to eat. Fruit, vegetable, meat, grain or derivatives there of.

Like CoFree, I share in his appetite for fruit. veggies, steak, bacon and eggs, biscuits and gravy. Shoot, there isn't much that I won't eat!!!
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Shootsteel »

I love Bacon
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

Shootsteel wrote:I love Bacon
man how we know that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Questions by PM.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

Well lately I've found myself unable to enjoy meat. I still eat it as a dietary ingredient but I prefer fruits and vegetables. I don't know if it's just a tastebud thing or what but that's how I've changed. It may just be due to the fact that I've finally accepted that I'm fat and need to slim down but I DONT KNOW!! :D
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

You can still eat meat and loose weight man. I'm a living testament to that fact. It's all a matter of how much and how often you eat of it. I eat a piece about as big as the palm of your hand, generally about 2-4 times a week. For me the problem was portion sizing. I was used to eating a steak about the size of my plate and an inch or two thick and a big ole loaded baked tater not to mention the salad I would eat to start with. Now, I've cut all that back. I didn't cut anything out, except anything that would cause my blood sugar to go up. Other than that, I just watch my portion sizing, how often I eat per day and when I eat. I used to have a nasty habit of not eating anything throughout the day, no breakfast or lunch. Then when I went home, I had neglected other meals, so I felt like I needed to eat everything under the sun to get full. Now I eat 4-5 times a day, small portions and I make sure to eat dinner early in the evening. I mean after all, what kind of exercise am I going to be getting that late in the evening to help burn those calories?
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

sadalius wrote:eating a steak about the size of my plate and an inch or two thick and a big ole loaded baked tater not to mention the salad I would eat to start with.
damn
im hungry all of the sudden
sadalius wrote:I mean after all, what kind of exercise am I going to be getting that late in the evening to help burn those calories?

well man
being that you asked. :?
i think that would be something left up to the old lady 8-) :D
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

LOL, I hear ya man!!!
Sadalius