IRC not working???

Zmakin
Squire
Squire

IRC not working???

Post by Zmakin »

So i am completely lost on why this is happening on my computer, or even where i would go to find out how to fix it so i come to the computer literate folks here with my typed raw hand open for help...

so im trying to really verify my games on AGBX but i cant get connected to the server. I know it has to be something with this one computer specifically because it won't let me connect to xbins either, or any irc chat channels that i've tried. I asked some other people and they said it could be because my firewall is blocking it, but my windows firewall is turned off right now.

does anyone know why my computer wouldn't allow me to get onto irc channels when the older computer i use to mod will connect with ease? is there something specific i have to have downloaded to get onto the channels or something i have to delete? any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: IRC not working???

Post by sadalius »

Could be another firewall installed on your computer. If you've tried it on another computer and it doesn't work, might be your ISP blocking the ports that needs to be open to connect to the service.

If it does connect from a different computer, it has to be something on that computer and firewall is about the only thing I can think of.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “General information”